UX Designer - Security Tribe
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Consumer Security tribe discovers, designs and launches global products that keep Vodafone customers and their families safe and secure online. Our most successful product, Vodafone Secure Net, is used by more than 20 million customers across 10 markets and generates significant revenue for Vodafone. Secure Net has an ambitious roadmap to support its growth and offer innovative new features to customers.
At a squad level, you will be a key member of the Product Squad, a cross-functional team of product owner, UX designer, engineers and developers committed to producing innovative products that will delight our customers. You love solving problems, you are willing to embrace the unknown, and you are able to work cross-functionally in distributed teams.
You share our prioritisation of user centricity and passion for learning and experimenting. You should be able to deliver design layouts, concepts and other graphic elements, ranging from prototypes to development ready assets to presentations to style-guides.
At a tribe level, you will be the UX specialist across the whole tribe, working closely with 2 other designers, the UI Designer and the Lead Product Designer (who is also the design Chapter Lead in the tribe).
Finally, at a company level, you will connect with the broader design community of Vodafone Group, a dynamic group of design specialists across UI and UX design, service design, and research, who work on global products or are part of the Design Studio providing global design guidelines and expert support.
• Design high quality user interfaces and experiences.
• Responsible for design experience working with Product Owner and other squad members towards product goals.
• Be the user and design advocate in the squad delivering high quality design solutions, championing Vodafone Brand and follow design principles.
• Develop and design options and prototypes to be tested with customers.
• Align look and feel across Vodafone products by working with peers in other product teams.
• Confident in designing for a wide range of devices and platforms and familiar with current web and mobile standards, iOS and native Android apps.
• Must have a user-centric approach to design, incorporating insights from research into the design.
• Able to bring ideas to life, fully versed in responsive design principles using Sketch and InVision, turning concepts into high-quality designs and final assets.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to present ideas and concepts to management and stakeholders.
• Degree or equivalent qualification in product design, graphic design, fine art, digital media, industrial design or equivalent relevant field.
• Excellent portfolio to demonstrate their design skills.
• At least three years’ experience in UE design and at least one year experience in a technology product or service development environment, working in agile teams.
• Willingness to travel 10% of time.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Closing 2 September 2020
- Reckitt Benckiser
- £Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Digital Graphic Designer
Closing 25 August 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
Want more UX Designer - Security Tribe jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.