UX Designer - Leading AgencyThis job listing has expired
My client are a world renowned agency made up of a network of highly specialised companies. The group support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.
My client are currently looking for 4x UX Designers of varying seniority levels to work on a whole range of projects across web, responsive and native app products. You will be working with a wonderfully talented team of UX & UI Designers while collaborating closely with other areas of the business to produce first class work.
* Experience in a commercial product and/or service development environment
* Strong and consistent user focus, demonstrated through putting the user and their needs ahead of features and technology
* Strong hand on design, wire framing and prototyping skills (preferably with Azure)
* Ability to document user experience guidelines, communicate guidelines to stakeholders in product, marketing and development
* Ability to influence and lead thinking up to executive and senior management levels
To be considered for this fantastic role, please click "apply"
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UI / UX Designer for Luxury and Retail brands
Closing 9 June 2018
Digital Designer - Hearst Magazines
Closing 29 May 2018
Want more UX Designer - Leading Agency jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.