UX Designer - Games
An award winning games studio in Central London seeks a talented UX Designer with games experience, to help create amazing experiences for their game users.
UX Designer - Games - £40,000-£50,000 - London
An award winning games studio with a fun collaborative work environment and big ambitions. Growing year on year there are genuine opportunities for people to excel and have true career growth.
- Creating and validating game experience for multiple devices and platforms which may include but not limit to user flows, storyboards, low and high fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
- Translating requirements to intuitive interfaces to enhance game experience.
- Presenting deliverables and findings to team members and internal stakeholders.
- Researching, conceptualizing, and prototyping games for our platforms
- Applying the best design practices on all our deliverables.
- Understanding and incorporating technical, business and user requirements into designs.
- Collaborating with multiple teams which may include Visual Designers, Front and Back-End development, QA, Admin team, Marketing, BI & Customer Service, Gaming Math teams and other departments to create and develop the best quality designs.
- Facilitating various teams through the design process, gathering actionable feedback and iterating deliverables.
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience designer
- A degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field.
- One to two years professional experience as a UX designer with a design portfolio that demonstrates strong design principles for web and/or mobile platforms - game design would be a bonus!
- Have an appreciation for aesthetics and a high level of production quality.
- Strong knowledge of wireframing software tools like Omnigraffle, Sketch and Axure or similar.
- Have a good knowledge of best design practices across different platforms - Web, Mobile (iOS, Android)
- Be familiar with terminology such as responsive design and Agile work environments.
- Ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Must have excellent communication skills and confidence to present designs or prototypes to company management and directors.
- Excellent attention to details and passion for User Experience.
If this sound like you, apply now.
Graphic Designer for SmartAssistant
Closing 11 August 2018
Closing 31 July 2018
- 28,000 p/a
Want more UX Designer - Games jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.