UX Designer, Flash
Are you looking to make a big impact and become a pioneer in design for financial technology? Look no further than Amazon’s Financial Ledgering and Accounting Systems Hub (FLASH) team.
FLASH, a division within Amazon’s eCommerce Platform Organization (eCP) is leading big innovations in business systems integration and defining the future of accounting. Our systems are advancing one of the world's most scalable, reliable, and secure e-commerce platforms that processes tens of billions of dollars in transactions, in multiple currencies and countries. We are at the center of Amazon’s key initiatives and fueling the growth of Amazon’s businesses worldwide by constantly raising the bar on the speed at which business teams can integrate with our platform. This is your chance to make history by designing intuitive and highly functional user experiences for cutting edge financial technology. We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our team as a User Experience Designer.
You will join a team in its early stages of product development and have the opportunity to create the customer experience from the ground up for a portfolio of new internal products. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person interested in taking a leadership role in setting the design direction for innovative and intuitive internal web applications. As a UX designer, you will have a significant impact on the user experience touching nearly every Amazon line of business. You have comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices, with a critical awareness of implications on user-centered design and functionality.
· Relentlessly simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive and elegant UIs.
· Create process flows, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual design specifications (redlines) to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
· Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across the product portfolio.
· Work with internal stakeholders to create powerful data analysis tools.
· Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
· Some travel to work with our team in Vancouver, B.C. may be required.
· An online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and solid visual designs (mockups and style guides).
· Minimum 3-5 years industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web and/or software applications.
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience as an interactive/user experience designer.
· Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
· Comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices.
· Ability to define patterns and advocate for consistency, without repressing inspiration or inhibiting innovation.
· Proficiency in a variety of standard design tools such as Illustrator, InVision, Axure, Balsamiq, Photoshop, Visio, and Dreamweaver.
· Experience defining and maintaining design patterns and UX standards.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
· Experience driving user research/usability tests and interpreting usability test data.
· Experience with agile/scrum.
· Familiarity with the technical considerations involved in designing for complex systems.
· Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and comfortable working on highly technical teams.
· An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our users.
· Experience and/or familiarity with financial and accounting systems and concepts.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Women/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/ Age.
Senior Product Designer, Rides
Closing 19 July 2019
- San Francisco
User Experience (UX) Researcher, Safety
Closing 19 July 2019
- San Francisco
Want more UX Designer, Flash jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.