UX Design - Graduate Program (UK)
With over 94 million active users across 22 countries, here at Just Eat Takeaway, we’re a global food tech company, connecting our customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.
As a growing business, we’re searching for opportunities to perfect our processes and implement methodologies that help our teams to thrive locally and globally. That’s where you come in!
All about the role:
Our UX Design Graduate Program is specifically designed to develop you across an 18 month period of learning, growth and delivery within our Product pillar here at Just Eat Takeaway.com.
Upon joining the Program you will undertake 3 defined rotations across Operations + Customer, Restaurant and Service Design teams where you’ll work and support Seniors / Managers to layer your learning of the business, develop your knowledge and understanding of our Products to successfully deliver key business critical projects.
As part of this varied role, we’re also counting on you to work & support in:
- UX Design: We understand and solve customer problems, in collaboration with Product Management & Engineering. We create wireframes and user-flows to help define the best usability of our products. Then we use our Design system to bring these to life.
- Service Design: We work with stakeholders and other UXers to identify the root cause of complex user and business problems. We create journey maps and service blueprints to visualise the problem across the ecosystem. We take a collaborative approach to explore opportunities and identify potential solutions that work for the user & business.
- UX Research: We work with Research colleagues to understand and frame the problems we are trying to solve and test the effectiveness of solutions we define.
- UX Writing: We provide all of the informative, instructional copy to help guide our customers. This is then localised for different countries.
Can you deliver…
Here’s what we’re looking for on the UX Design Graduate Program…
- A degree in Design (Product Design, Digital Media Design, Interaction Design or a similar Design-related course).
- A strong problem solver with a humble & inquisitive approach
- An Analytical thinker
- Ability to adapt and work in a truly international, fast-paced business
- Unrestricted right to work in UK
**Unfortunately we will not be able to support individuals who require Visa/Work Permit to undertake employment in UK**
Here is our offer:
Here at JET, we offer our colleagues the chance to develop and grow alongside top talent in one of the world’s leading food delivery companies. By providing a creative, dynamic and innovative environment, we empower our people and give them the ingredients for success.
Ready to join us on our UX Design Graduate Program? Click Apply Now and send us your CV! We look forward to getting to know you!
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colourful selves to work every day.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Graduate UX Content Designer
Closing 15 January 2023
start September 2023
- perm, remote
Junior Designer - Placement Year
Closing 30 January 2023
- Sports Direct
Product Design (UX) Internship – Summer 2023
Closing 30 December 2022
- Red Gate Software Ltd
- perm, remote
Want more UX Design - Graduate Program (UK) jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.