UX Architect - Asos
As a UX Architect here at ASOS, you will have the opportunity to work as a cross-discipline team, consisting of User Experience Architects, User Interface Designers and Product Managers, working hand-in glove with Front/Back-end engineering teams, Digital Analytics, Optimisation and Data-Science to name but a few.
What you'll be doing...
- Championing the user and be their voice at all times. Follow and adhere to a user centred design philosophy.
- Focusing hard on user journeys and holistic experience, rather than just standalone visuals
- Leading the interaction design phase from the sketching of key functional concepts through to wireframes and rapid prototypes in a fast paced and exciting environment
- Understanding the technology, business processes and data models that underpin our user experiences. Design front end interfaces that are achievable with these in mind.
- Planning and execute research activities as required to help ensure solutions are insight driven and truly user-centric.
- Helping to support the MVT testing program and seek to drive incremental revenue wherever possible, be aware of emerging trends and take an interest in data driven design
- Communicating well. Plan, set and communicate kick-offs and project workshops. Be open to and seek out constructive feedback
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with product management. Help them plan, prioritize and execute the product roadmap and influence the future direction we take as a company.
Who we'd like to meet, someone with...
- Digital eCommerce Experience, preferably with a portion of that in-house
- Digital design degree, equivalent qualification or industry experience
- Excellent portfolio of design solutions across a spectrum of platforms and services.
- Experience of working in a cross-discipline team environment
- Proven track record in identifying, justifying and subsequently solving various interaction design problems.
- Empathy for the customer and the ability to reflect their needs, wants and motivations in your work
- Familiarity with qualitative research methods
- A genuine passion for interface design and interaction with a strong attention to detail
- Highly creative with ability to think outside the box
- Diplomatic and collaborative with a calm temperament, able to work within cross disciplinary teams
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Competency with relevant creative tools (Axure, Visio, Sketch, Adobe suite etc.)
- Knowledge of a relevant analytics suite desirable (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture or other)
- Experience in designing for multiple platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Tablet web / apps)
- Some experience in or understanding of Responsive / adaptive design desirable
- Some experience in or understanding of recent prototyping tools (e.g. Pixate, Invision App, Marvel, UXPin, Quartz composer or similar) desirable
Bespoke Software Support Engineer
Closing 24 July 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £32,000 to 38,500 p/a
CRM Marketing Executive - Asos
Closing 8 August 2018
- ASOS plc
Want more UX Architect - Asos jobs?
Want to find more Product Design Technician jobs, Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Backend Web Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.