UK Event Producer, Apple TV+
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
We are looking for a Senior Event Producer with deep event production experience to be part of a team that builds out events and experiences end-to-end for Apple TV+.
As a hardworking member of the team, you have a collaborative spirit and thrive in a fast paced environment. The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations is essential.
- Strong experience in producing events for film, television and entertainment brands.
- Unparalleled track record working on large scale red carpet premieres and consumer activations for film, television and entertainment brands.
- Extraordinary attention to detail while still working under tight deadlines.
- Collaborative and team oriented approach, experience in managing and directing teams.
- Skilled in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects.
- Demonstrable experience with A-level talent.
- Strong budget management experience overseeing multi million dollar projects.
- Audience Management, Hospitality, and Ticketing experience.
- Shown experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams in order to deliver global event programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers.
Produce events end-to-end, manage and oversee all details, including but not limited to:
Physical production of creative execution.
Technical Development and future-proof our ways of working.
Financial budgeting and oversight.
Logistical, operational and technical operations.
Talent and guest hospitality and experience.
Project scheduling and timelines.
Ensure delivery of the highest quality and act on client feedback while managing expectations Collaborate closely with team and event designer(s) on ground plans, floor plans and renderings Oversee all projected logistical needs (e.g. travel and housing arrangements, contact lists, etc.) Provide consistent, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate.
This role reports into the Head of International Production for Brand Experience.
Education & Experience:
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- You are proficient in Keynote, Numbers, Pages and Budgeting Tools.
- Global travel required.
Senior Consumer Events and PR Manager
Closing 29 August 2020
Closing 7 August 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more UK Event Producer, Apple TV+ jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Events Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.