We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 1 million customers. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. Our success to date is just the start for iD Mobile – we have very ambitious plans for the future.
iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We’re a young and dynamic start-up, and we value creativity and a focus on delivering ever improving services for our customers. If you’ve got a great idea, we’ll help you run with it. We’re passionate about finding new ways to address our customers’ needs.
As our UI/UX Designer you’ll create amazing user experiences and premium visual designs for all of our digital channels. You’ll create pixel perfect responsive designs, and work with UX and development teams to create customer centric designs, supporting trading events, marketing campaigns, and in-life customer propositions.
You will work closely with the iD Mobile marketing and online teams, responsible for building engaging products. You have experience working within agile teams and driving forward product goals and metrics. You are process-driven and continuously search for design improvements within a User-Centred Design framework; using customer insights and user testing to iterate and improve on designs whilst also collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to implement a best-in-class user experience.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- UI and UX designs across all digital channels including the iD Mobile website, the iD Mobile app and iD My Account.
- Creating wireframes and user journeys.
- Creating high quality prototypes of your work.
- Creating high quality app designs in keeping with current app design trends and in line with the brand identity.
- Creating pixel prefect visual designs for hand-off to development teams.
- Understanding of developers and build needs when creating designs.
- Supporting user research and evaluate user feedback with design work and practices.
- Developing style guidelines, best practices and standards.
Desired skills & experience:
- Proven UI experience across various platforms.
- Experience in creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes through to final, signed off designs.
- Proficiency using web design software such as Figma or any other visual design and wire-framing tools. Knowledge of Adobe CC.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to customer/user experience practices.
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 24 November 2021
- perm, from remote
UI Motion Designer
Closing 22 November 2021
Senior UX Designer
Closing 22 November 2021
- Wunderman Thompson
Want more UI/UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.