UI/UX Designer - London - £45-50,000 + Benefits.
This award-winning fashion/retail consultancy based in the City of London is looking for a talented and experienced UI/UX Designer to join their industry leading design teams! If you are passionate about all things digital design, then this is the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities as UI/UX Designer:
* Communicating with clients to gather business and user requirements and advising on UX solutions to these requirements.
* Estimating for design work and designing to fit project scope.
* Wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up user experiences in sketch and InVision.
* Handoff of annotated designs to developers in Zeplin.
* Following best practice, usability and accessibility for online shopping experiences. Keeping up to date with latest UX trends and best practices.
* Designing interaction for touch screen and non-touch screen.
* Following brand guidelines and applying to an online shopping website.
* Working with task management and timesheet tools like JIRA.
* Quality assurance - reviewing implementation of design and providing feedback to developers to ensure high quality delivery to client.
Key skills/experience for UI/UX Designer:
* Strong portfolio of digital design preferably in luxury & premium ecommerce brands.
* At least 3-5 years' experience in a UI/UX design role, working on large projects, preferably ecommerce.
* Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and/or Magento platforms (or similar) is preferable.
* Experience wireframing new user journeys and interactions based on business and user requirements.
* Ability to write responsive HTML and CSS to produce viable responsive UI designs and HTML content layouts.
Closing 12 October 2019
Content Design Manager
Closing 24 September 2019
- Care Quality Commission
- Leeds, London, Newcastle
- £37,321 to 42,121 p/a
Want more UI/UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.