We are looking for a bright, ambitious, Midweight to Senior UX / digital designer to join a lovely boutique agency in Clerkenwell, London. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in an incredibly versatile and passionate design team. As it is a small agency, the designer will have the opportunity to work across both UI Design and to own the UX, plus the opportunity to work across branding and offline collateral.
Requirements and responsibilities
* Must have an expert understanding of web design and digital space.
* Must have great knowledge and passion for user experience, trends and new technology as well as understanding information architecture, including wireframing, site-mapping and prototyping.
* Must work closely with the development and planning team to understand the core requirements of projects, identify appropriate plans of action and establish a creative path to fulfil any given brief.
* Passion, dedication, thought and intelligence to be applied to all projects as well as providing expertise and insight to other team members.
* Can demonstrate the ability to progress and lead a project in isolation of the Directors through an innate understanding of the agency approach.
* Preferable knowledge of CMS such as WordPress, Drupal or Episerver.
* Preferable knowledge of AfterEffects.
Please get in touch for more details.
*please note only successful applicants will be contacted due to volume of applications.
UI/Product Designer (Junior-Midweight)
Closing 14 March 2019
UX Designer for Wiser
Closing 19 March 2019
Want more UI/UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.