UI/UX Designer - Pharma Intelligence
Informa Intelligence, part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, currently has an exciting opportunity for a UI/UX Developer to join our Pharma Intelligence team. This is an opportunity to join a strong development team utilising the latest set of progressive technologies, for an expanding global intelligence business as well as investigating new technologies such as AI and ML to enhance the platforms and services that we offer our customers.
Informa Intelligence provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to businesses and professionals, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment. We operate within five core industry verticals/sectors: Pharma; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Maritime & Law.
Reporting into Head of Technology Delivery for the Pharma Vertical, the successful UI/UX Developer will work with product management and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience of the Pharma Group products.
We are looking for an talented UI/UX Developer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Prover work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wife-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve your problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off engineering.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, site maps etc.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.gg. usability, findablity).
Why work for Informa?
- Training and development to help you achieve your career aspirations.
- Work with bright and friendly staff.
- Top UK employer 2018.
- Central London location.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Flexible benefits plan which includes healthcare, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan for travel.
- Gym subsidy, free eye tests, life assurance.
- ShareMatch 1:1.
- Regular social events.
- 2 paid volunteer days.
Lead Digital Designer - 12 Month FTC (Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Miss Selfridge & Outfit)
Closing 20 February 2020
- Dorothy Perkins
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Senior UX Designer, Digital
Closing 31 January 2020
- John Lewis
- £44,200 to 62,500 p/a
Want more UI/UX Designer - Pharma Intelligence jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.