UI / Digital Designer Noisy Beast
We are looking for an experienced UI/Digital Designer to join our small creative team. You’ll be working closely with the design lead, driving the delivery of the UI and digital design across a variety of projects, presenting solutions for our clients - H&H Global, a company that has a mission to be a global leader in premium nutrition and wellness. Candidates should be full of ideas, demonstrate both commercial awareness and a highly creative approach. The ideal candidate must have a real passion for digital design, creating and delivering leading digital solutions as per best practice.
- Strong UI Design experience - product focused (complex web platforms, apps etc) Not just basic websites
- Ability to create precise Sketch designs with best practices in building maintainable files
- Be an advocate for maintaining consistent user experiences, design patterns, and an atomic methodology
- A keen eye for aesthetics, such as strong typographic skills, visual hierarchy, information clarity
- A solid understanding of UX and Design principles and best practices
- Knowledge of responsive design principles and constraints
- Strong time management and deadline-driven - whilst remaining focused on high-quality output
- Attention to Detail
- Good understanding of Interaction Design
- Deliver insightful thinking that optimises the quality and usability of the web assets we create and build for clients.
- Staying up to date with industry trends.
- Attend meetings and briefings with clients and colleagues.
- Team player - prepared to pitch in and support the studio with delivery across all mediums including offline.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive practical UI design experience and a can-do attitude.
- 4 years plus experience in a similar role, ideally in a related industry (wellness, nutrition, FMCG preferred)
- Champion the importance of responsive design to ensure an optimal experience across all platforms.
- Expert in industry-standard design visualisation and prototyping software i.e Sketch, Figma, Principel, Adobe CC Suite, InVision and Zeplin.
- Full cycle designer; from concept through to solutions, polish and asset creation.
- Have experience designing for the responsive web and designing native apps.
- Be able to interpret and follow design guidelines and principles.
- Designing mobile first responsive sites.
- Ability to set the vision for projects.
- Excellent typographic and layout skills.
- Degree qualifications in graphic, UI or digital design.
Closing 18 May 2019
- £20,000 to 30,000 p/a
Digital Designer - Email Design for Burberry
Closing 16 May 2019
Want more UI / Digital Designer Noisy Beast jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Team jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.