Are you a UI Designer or Digital Designer with a passion for building beautiful, seamless mobile and web experiences? Would you love to join a start-up business and enjoy working alongside entrepreneurial people? If you're keen to flourish in an exciting and fast-growing team, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client is an emerging business in the fast-paced world of cryptocurrency. They are based in modern offices in Coventry city centre, within a short walk from the train station. This talented and forward-thinking team is growing fast and they are looking for like-minded people to help develop their portfolio of digital products and services. They offer a highly collaborative and 'grown-up' environment where you can influence and genuinely help the business develop in its exciting first year!
As UI Designer, you will report to the Head of Product and be an integral part of a cross-functional team of Product Managers, UX Designers, Marketing Specialists and Developers. Your primary focus is the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic user interfaces from conception through to final production. This will involve the creation of high fidelity prototypes and interactions based on existing prototyping tools. You will take an active part in researching and brainstorming, and creating concepts, working from an initial brief to final sign off. You will take the lead in establishing the visual style for all digital products and ensure brand consistency across all deliverables. With your finger on the pulse, you will keep up-to-date with online design trends, technologies and competitor activity. You will also support other business functions from styling an investor presentation to customer email communication.
- You consider yourself highly creative with huge passion for technology and you're excited by new ventures.
- You have a meticulous attention to detail and are detail focused and able to see the "big picture".
- You have excellent understanding of how concepts and design ideation drives reach, engagement and monetization.
- You also have passion for motion design, especially micro interactions.
- You have a strong portfolio of commercial design showcasing your experience with responsive design for mobile/tablet/desktop.
- You are highly skilled in Adobe CC and good understanding of native mobile design for both iOS and Android.
Get in touch!
If you feel your skills set and work ethic are suited to this UI Designer role, please send your CV and portfolio ASAP. If you don't have your CV to hand, just give me a call and we can take it from there!
Junior Multimedia Designer
Closing 23 July 2018
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £19,804 to 22,164 p/a
Product Design Lead (UX/UI)
Closing 9 August 2018
- Beyond The Book
- Leamington Spa
- Competitive and negotiable
Want more UI Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.