WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview:
TT Games was established in 2005 with the merger of games publisher Giant Interactive and the developer Traveller's Tales. TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families as part of Warner Media and to develop exciting new content.
TT Games Studios Limited, a division of WB Games Inc., are seeking to recruit a UI Artist into TT Odyssey in Brighton. This is a fixed term contract for a period of 3-6 months.
As a UI/UX Artist on the team, you will be expected to work alongside Designers, other Artists, Programmers and Producer within the studio on a day-to-day basis, providing high quality assets that achieve the production and quality goals set for the project.
You will need to take a thoughtful approach to solving complex User Interface problems, often prototyping multiple ideas that you will evolve and iterate in search of the optimal solution.
You will be expected to estimate timescales for your tasks in advance and deliver milestones as part of the development process. You should be able to show creative leadership to the art team, inspiring them to work to their potential and take pride in what they produce.
Core Skills & Experience:
- Experienced UI artist to join in-house games team with strong portfolio displaying a number of UI/UX projects.
- Experience of creating UI in Unity essential, specifically knowledge of Unity's UI tools and animation system.
- Ability to own a feature from concept to final implementation.
- Demonstrable experience within a Mobile and/or Console games studio.
- Experience of wireframe prototyping and demonstrable experience iterating and working through usability issues.
- High level of execution at design stage to develop highly polished, engaging and intuitive interfaces.
- Experience with modern animation processes to create slick and clear interaction design and in-game anims.
- Demonstrable experience in some or all of the following packages; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, XD and Figma.
Lead Concept Artist
Closing 31 May 2020
- Hangar 13
Closing 30 May 2020
- Studio Gobo Limited
Want more UI Artist jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.