Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Do you want to be part of creating one of the boldest, most thrilling franchises in the racing genre to date? Look no further.
Codemasters is home to the incredibly talented team who bring you the official Formula 1 series. You don’t have to search far to experience epic racing, engrossing narrative and stunning visuals that the world-class team has brought to date. If you’re ready for the next chapter in your career, then we have a number of exciting opportunities where you’ll have the chance to create and shape the future of the F1 Series. We’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for an experienced UI Artist to join our talented team at our Codemasters Birmingham studio! Working on the official F1 Series, you will play a major role in creating the UI Art for the future of one of the most prestigious franchises in racing.
- Supporting shaping the game's visual language by providing players with intuitive ways to interact with the game.
- Hands-on creation of UI assets for use in-game.
- Screen layout and wire-framing.
- Work closely with other disciplines, including the Design team and UI Programmers to ensure you’re working towards the same theme.
- You will be responsible for core concept and implementation requirements and ensuring assets are of shippable AAA quality using our in-house GUI tool.
- Excellent Graphic Design and 2D Art skills.
- Professional experience working with a game engine and implementing UI artwork into the pipeline.
- Proficiency in designing menus, user interfaces, logos, and other visual displays for games.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite essential. 3D Software e.g. 3DS Max/Maya and game engine software preferable.
- Excellent team work skills.
In return you will receive:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Annual bonus structure
- Private health and dental plans for you and your family
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- 10 free games each year
- Chance to enter the annual draw for hospitality at the British Grand Prix
- Incredible peer community of top flight programmers in the games industry
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Content Designer
Closing 14 March 2022
Closing 15 March 2022
- Sports Direct
Closing 6 March 2022
- Atherstone (B'ham/Leicester")
£47,100 to 54,255 per annum
Want more UI Artist jobs?
Want to find more 2D Artist jobs, Artist jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Games Designer jobs, Gaming Artist jobs, Gaming Design Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.