Traffic ManagerThis job listing has expired
Our client is a leading, global marketing communications agency providing outsourced creative production and procurement solutions for a range of clients. They are currently looking for a Traffic Manager to join their creative studio. Projects range for marketing comms, POS, branding to digital.
Responsible for ensuring studio briefs are distributed, executed and delivered on-time and budget. You will be responsible for the allocation, management and co-ordination of all creative and artwork requests through the Studio. You will be responsible for the smooth and effective allocation of new work to the team, understanding the demand requests and managing the day-to-day resourcing requirements. Working closely with the entire Creative Services team, the Traffic Manager monitors and directs the movement of all jobs through the creative development process, updating schedules and team members as required. You'll be the 'go to' person and the lynchpin that keeps the Studio running.
* Coordinating incoming work requests and allocating to Studio staff (designers, artworkers, copywriters) based on availability and skillset, and adjusting as necessary
* Working with relevant teams to understand schedules and timelines for project integration and completion and dealing with emergency requests
* Managing the schedules and workloads of all Studio staff including contractors
* Supporting the Studio manager in running the workflow process and to monitor team performance for quality and effectiveness.
* Ensure that the client's visual identity guidelines are upheld
* Responsibility for regional studio output.
* Managing their resource/job management system
* Client briefings
* Client liaison
* Design briefing
* Artworker briefing
* Artworker feedback / approval
* External supplier briefing
* Ensure briefs are turned around on-time in budget
Composure: Maintains a positive outlook at work, is cool under pressure, does not show frustration during difficult situations, handles criticism well, and learns from it; has a settling influence in a crisis; does not give up in the face of setbacks; maintains a healthy balance between work and personal life.
Organization: Uses time effectively, concentrates efforts on more important priorities, plans activities and projects well in advance and monitors progress against clearly communicated objectives
Expertise: Has the specialist expertise and skills and uses them to perform the job well; develops job knowledge through continual professional development.
Collaboration: Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease, builds rapport well; is a good listener; shows respect for the views and contributions of others; listens to and supports others; consults and shares information with others; establishes good relationships with peers, customers and employees; relates well to all kinds of people.
Client-centric: Focuses on meeting the needs of clients; uses customer data for improvements in products and services; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients.
Team Player: Commitment to the organisations'/ departments' common goal, a focus on what is best for the business rather than suits the individual. It involves communicating, sharing and supporting and it goes much further than meeting others half way, it is about putting effort into building good working relationships, taking the initiative when others are slow and not being put off by negative responses.
* Studio experience as a Mac operator/Studio/Traffick Manager in the pre press industry
* An understanding of all the varied disciplines that make creative projects tick
* Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with all people at all levels
* Self-motivated with keen attention to detail
* Resource management systems or software eg JIRA, tempo, traffic...
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Project Manager (German Speaking)
Closing 14 March 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 50,000 p/a
Closing 19 March 2018
- temp to perm
- £250 to 300 /day
Want more Traffic Manager jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Studio Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.