Traffic Manager - Leading Design AgencyThis job listing has expired
We're working with a leading design agency who need an organised driven individual with an excellent knowledge of creative studio process. Here you can work with interesting clients and help drive the success of a leading studio who produce award winning work. If you are looking for a rewarding role with luxury clients and a sociable team apply now.
- Manage all briefs coming into the design team, interpret the briefs, manage the workflow budgeting and deadlines of the briefs.
- Sit in on all the briefings to understand the project and if needed challenge timings and deadlines on projects.
- Allocate the briefs to the relevant designer/artworker/team.
- Follow the projects through to completion and ensure that they are completed to the highest quality.
- Liaise between departments to ensure all the above happens efficiently.
- Manage the external sources; freelancers, printers and so on.
What We're Looking For:
- An organised and personable individual who can work well in a busy team.
- Maintain a good understanding of the creative design process.
- A good knowledge of traffic management and project management software would be ideal.
- Traffic/studio management experience from a design agency background is must!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply below
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Photographer - Ted Baker
Closing 5 October 2017
- Ted Baker
- Competitive Package
Freelance Studio Coordinator - Contemporary Brand
Closing 19 October 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £150 to 165 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.