Traffic Manager | Agency Iceberg | MelbourneThis job listing has expired
We are on the lookout for a Traffic Manager for a full service digital agency which helps their brands take off in the digital space. They are looking for a freelance talent with the potential to go permanent at the end of the contract. You will be working closely with a team of developers, designers and producers, managing and prioritising workflows in order to deliver top class digital projects.
Your creative, process driven and collaborative approach will see you as a solutions orientated worker. Working autonomously and making decisions under pressure doesn’t faze you, and you drive all traffic process improvements. You must understand basic financial information (eg. Purchase Orders) and are a real all rounder.
- Manage the creative resources in the studio
- Traffic all work through to final execution
- Develop and maintain sound relationships with all stakeholders
- Develop and present daily WIP meetings
- Improve the digital studio’s workflow and their processes
- Understand clients’ briefs and exceed in delivery of their expectations and translate and communicate their requirements to the team
- Motivate and drive your team!
- Be in charge of your role, you are autonomous, proactive and your role is to make priority calls and communicate them with minimal fallout
- Minimum 2-3 years in a Traffic/Studio Manager role
- Be exceptionally organised and have exceptional attention to detail
- Be accountable for your work and traffic skills
- Passionate and have the ability to inspire others to do their best work!
To apply, email
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.