Trade Marketing Executive - ASOS
You will support the international Marketing Manager for SEU, to develop and implement local trade, brand and proposition marketing campaigns. This activity must be aligned to the global trade and brand strategy but localised where relevant. Monitoring performance of a combination of owned channels (site, email and social platforms) earned and paid media, you will help the Marketing Manager to deliver thorough marketing plans, which fulfil our trade and brand strategies to engage customers in country.
The role will be working alongside the regional teams based in London.
What you’ll be doing…
- Work closely with the Int. Marketing Managers to deliver effective marketing activity relevant to the customers in country including trade planning, proposition promotion and brand campaigns.
- Follow the global and local trading calendar to deliver promotional activity on the site and across all communication channels
- Work with the digital marketing and other internal teams for the regions to ensure all marketing activity is aligned
- Support the Int. Marketing Managers to develop and execute local partnerships to drive growth in the markets
- Support the Marketing Managers and the Regional Team to monitor performances and execution of Performance Marketing strategies to support local strategy and objectives
- Support the Marketing Managers in the delivery of marketing activity to support service and marketing propositions, e.g Students proposition, Free returns,etc.
- Support the Marketing Managers in the analysis and reporting of all marketing activity, including reporting against country-specific KPIs
- Work with the Group/Global Marketing teams to ensure that local market insight is submitted to inform global processes, and support in the preparation of best practice reporting.
- Check the accuracy of content on the web-site and support in coordination of execution of local content changes.
- Represent the voice, attitude and lifestyle of our 20something customer by bringing regular inspiration to the team in the form innovations and the latest cultural and consumer trends
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Fluent spoken and written English language.
- Fluent spoken and written Spanish language.
- Experience in a Marketing position (in-house or agency), preferably for digital/e-business brands
- Exposure to performance marketing channels a plus
- Experience within an international or global brand a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage competing activities simultaneously
- Have an analytical mind and enjoy gathering insight to inform your approach
- A proactive, entrepreneurial and global mindset
- Customer-centric & obsessed with ensuring the best customer experience at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- A natural affinity with the 20-something audience, you have the sensibility to comprehend ASOS authenticity.
- A proactive, and entrepreneurial spirit. A natural doer that carries the knowledge of the Italian market behaviors and a global mindset.
- Very well organized, obsessed with details, with a project management mindset.
- Highly collaborative, naturally approachable, excited to work in multicultural environment.
- At ease with the major MS Office software (excel is not your best friend but isn’t scary neither!).
- Understanding of web analytics metrics a plus.
Senior Account Executive
Closing 23 October 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £15,000 to 22,000 p/a
Digital Marketing Executive
Closing 2 November 2018
- Brand Recruitment
- perm, temp to perm
- £25,000 to 33,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.