Topshop Topman UX Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion -conscious Women & Men. To be pace -setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion -insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority.
We are looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial user interface/user experience lead to support and optimise the customer experience across TOPSHOP TOPMAN. The ideal candidate has impossibly high standards and an unrelenting desire to innovate and improve on TOPSHOP TOPMAN UI across customer touch-points. You will collaborate closely with product, design, editorial, analytics, production, IT and our leadership team. You will champion customer-centric solutions to optimise the digital experience for our customers.
DAY TO DAY:
- Create sketches, wireframes, user journeys and prototypes that translate business objectives and innovation initiatives into user-centric solutions.
- Design and test user-friendly interactions, designs, and journeys for website and native iOS and Android experiences.
- Present to and take feedback from project teams, creative leads, senior management, and IT with a collaborative mindset to create best-in-class solutions.
- Drive the user experience for brand campaigns and creative projects, in collaboration with design, editorial and marketing teams to drive, innovate and deliver winning solutions.
- Work alongside a talented digital creative team to ensure UI best-practice and usability recommendations translate in designs; act as a consultant throughout the process.
- Collaborate with Analytics on user testing, card sorting, research, and analysis.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems (e.g. responsive design) Deep understanding of UI best-practice, brand, content and design guidelines and an authoritative voice of view on how typography, colour, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions impact the user experience.
- Confident in a matrixed organisation where collaboration, positive relationships and influence among cross-functional peers is key to an individual’s success.
- Defining and leading UI testing and research.
- High degree of comfort designing for responsive and adaptive online experiences.
- Experience preferably working with a global fashion brand or within a tech or creative industry (startup or agency experience also welcome).
- Competency with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics preferred.
- A proven track record working across mobile-first e-commerce experiences and native applications (iOS and Android). Demonstrable experience enhancing the customer experience for major brand or retailer’s websites and/or native applications through UI design.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to collaborate regularly with various stakeholders at many different levels within the business.
- Ability to comfortably juggle projects and on-going tasks, working to deadlines. Experience with user flows, customer journey mapping, people-centric UI design, and interaction/micro-interaction design.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, React JS and React Native preferred.
- Fluent in design software and tools including but not limited to Photoshop, InVision, and Sketch.
- Ability to adapt to existing technology quickly and deliver change without the need for development. Relevant degree level qualification (HCI, computer science, graphic design, interactive design, etc.) or equivalent.
You get some great benefits for being part of the team. We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.
Senior Product Designer
Closing 17 September 2019
- American Express
Social Media Designer (12 Month FTC)
Closing 19 September 2019
- perm, temp
Want more Topshop Topman UX Manager jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.