Topshop Established Designer (Dresses) - 12-month FTC
WHO WE ARE:
Topshop is a dynamic retailer that champions the new and next of fashion, style and culture. Design-driven, fashion-obsessed and endorsed by influencers worldwide, Topshop bridges the high and low of the fashion world, and is accessible to all style-minded individuals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Established Designer focusing on Dresses to join our innovative TOPSHOP in-house Design team. We are looking for candidates who have considerable experience in Dresses.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging, innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic move for the right person!
As an Established Designer at TOPSHOP you will be working to ensure we are first in identifying emerging trends, and translating these into fashion stories our customers will love and believe in. You will work closely with the Buying teams and our Suppliers to ensure you capture the season’s must-have pieces to excite and delight the customer.
DAY TO DAY:
- Constantly developing the range with Buying, Heads of Design and suppliers to ensure it evolves and continues to meet the needs of the TOPSHOP customer.
- Ensure designs can be made and kept within budget.
- Interpreting trends into directional fashion designs and remaining ahead of the curve on up and coming trends.
- Identifying materials to drive product and range development for the TOPSHOP customer.
- Strengthen the TOPSHOP product strategy with the Heads of Design & Design Director, which can then be interpreted into contemporary products for a range.
- Succeeding product development through from Brief to Press.
- Producing specs either by hand or Illustrator/CAD.
- Ability to react to sales information and design commercial fashion forward ranges.
- To manage junior team members through 1:1’s mentoring and problem solving where required.
- Working with the pattern room advising fabrics, details & artworks.
- Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
- Dedication to finish projects prior to the deadline when overtime is required.
- Relevant product experience would be preferable.
- An understanding and passion for emerging trends.
- Proficient Mac skills, Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Experience working with European and Far East factories/suppliers.
- Ability to strongly interpret trends into designs/product for the TSTM customer.
- Appetite for design influences and strong eye.
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop.
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best.
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices.
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business.
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes.
- Events to support our diverse range of charities.
Senior Product Designer, Content Platform
Closing 19 September 2019
Senior Product Designer
Closing 17 September 2019
- American Express
Want more Topshop Established Designer (Dresses) - 12-month FTC jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.