Texture Artist - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive
We're looking for a creative, talented Mid-Senior Texture Artists to join our Advertising, Episodic and Immersive team.
Texture Artists are responsible for the creation of textures, colours and organic surface qualities required for computer-generated creatures and hard-surface models used in production. Texture Artists work closely with Modellers and Look Development Artists to create photo-real assets for high-end visual effects films.
- Collaborate with the CG Supervisor and Lead Texture Artist to execute the required look of CG characters and objects.
- Continual and efficient communication with the Look Dev and Modelling departments.
- Quality control of texture maps prior to publishing to ensure consistency.
- Meeting schedules and set deadlines while maintaining the highest standards.
- Communicating with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines.
- Sharing techniques, reference material and ideas with the team.
- Continuing to become familiar with new tools, software, data and other related technology.
- Knowledge and production experience of Substance.
- Experience in Photoshop and Mari.
- Experience in a 3D paint package.
- The ability to work within a team of other Texture Artists or independently.
- A commitment to creative collaboration within the team and with other departments.
- Proactive and excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- The proven ability to work well under pressure.
- Open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable with good time keeping and the ability to meet set deadlines.
- Modelling and look development skills or experience.
- A traditional arts background.
- A working knowledge of Nuke and/or modelling software.
Want more Texture Artist - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, 3D Designer jobs, CG Painter jobs, CG Textures jobs, Digital Painter jobs, Texture Artist/Texture Painter jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.