Temporary Junior Designer
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior design to join our homeware team based at Ponden Home, Head Office, Warrington , you will be responsible for interpreting style, fabric and colour trends, to create and develop appropriate designs aligned to the customer and product development strategy.
This role would ideally be suitable for a recent graduate or someone looking for their first role in a design department.
1. To assess trends and keep up to date with market information
2. To create designs interpreting trends and historic information to meet range plan requirements and in line with critical path dates and design brief.
3. To develop product details for sampling and brief production team in line With critical path.
4. To manage the co-ordination of sampling ensuring prototype packs are issued in line with the critical path and that prototype samples are available for final sign off.
5. Good drawing skills and ability to use CAD software in the creation of design concepts.
6.Good understanding of repeats and colour separations.
Please submit your CV along with some examples of your work.
Senior Art Director/Designer for ambitious creative agency
Closing 17 October 2019
- The Behaviours Agency
Closing 3 October 2019
Want more Temporary Junior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.