Perhaps you’ve recently graduated and are looking for your first Tech Art role or are looking to move into the games industry? Then if so, this may be the ideal role for you!
We are currently looking for an upcoming and enthusiastic Technical Artist to join our team in our purpose-built Southam studio, close to Leamington Spa, in what represents a great stepping-stone toward a Tech Art career with us here at Codemasters.
We look to develop talent internally and with an enviable and varied tech art capability, you will have a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow. With access to some of the industry’s best technology and resources as well as working with some of the best talent and most supportive team members.
You will work under the direction of the Tech Art Lead and other key stakeholders to support art pipelines, workflows and processes to deliver streamlined art production and jaw-dropping visual quality. You will also take shared responsible for improving art pipelines and workflows for cutting-edge console games and creating tools to support the art team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be a key conduit between the programming and art disciplines, translating the needs of the art team into practical, programmable solutions.
- Assist in our content pipelines for streamlined production and jaw-dropping visual quality..
- Use script-level programming to create tools for the art team.
- Spot, log and track anomalies and blockers through to removal, identifying & implementing solutions.
- Support the Technical Art Lead by providing information on technical implementation across all art disciplines.
- Help bring new techniques into the studio by staying alert to new tools and sharing your ideas.
In return we provide:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Annual bonus structure.
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- Free company minibus from Leamington spa to work.
- Free on-site gym.
- Large on-site free car park.
- Free fruit and coffee.
- On site subsidised catering.
- Our own pub!
We are recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop our culture of growth and inclusion. We welcome applications form people in all walks of life including but not limited to more women in the studio; gender identification diversity; neuro-diversity; all ranges of physical abilities; cultural variety and ethnicity to name just a few. Different people make better games together.
So, if you are someone that is passionate about tech art and possess the ability to bring positive energy and empathetic, out-the-box problem solving then we want to hear from you!
Experienced Level Designer
Closing 23 December 2020
Lead Technical Artist
Closing 5 December 2020
- £20,000 to 30,000 per annum
Want more Technical Artist jobs?
Want to find more Artist jobs, Technical Coordinator jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Technical Executive jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Gaming Artist jobs, Technical Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.