We’re looking for a Talent Partner to join our People team for 6 months – conducting end to end recruitment to find best in class and diverse talent that aligns to our agency’s values.
How you’ll spend your day:
- Proactively resourcing for active vacancies across a range of specialisms from strategy, creative, production, client leadership and tech.
- Understanding and hiring manager’s needs to be able to conduct searches based on skills and behaviours suitable for each role.
- Screening candidates and assessing suitable for roles, while telling the Iris story in a way that inspires and engages future talent.
- Working with the hiring manager to build talent pipelines and mapping talent across the market, ensuring you identify and engage candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- Working in a small but growing Talent team, who care about using creative ways of to find great talent.
What we're looking for?
- An experienced Recruiter with strong candidate focus gained in a recruitment agency or in-house role.
- You have a desire to provide brilliant candidate experience and able to tell the Iris story to find best in class and diverse candidates.
- You’re an effective problem solver and innovative thinker, who can collaborate with hiring managers to understand their needs, with an appreciation for the nuances of what makes a great career move.
- You have experience of recruiting in the marketing sector, across a boarder range of specialisms. Recruiting for strategy and data roles is advantageous but not essential.
- You have the ability to work at pace across a number of roles and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You have strong interpersonal, influencing and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Who are we?
We’re Iris. We’re For the Forward. A creative, strategy and innovation company that uses the power of participation to excite progress for businesses. As part of the People team, we’re inviting you to participate in progress – moving yourself and the world forward with every decision you make.
London is our HQ. In our riverside office you’ll find 380 talented people working with ambitious client partners. We’re the lead strategic & creative agency for Suzuki, Starbucks, adidas Football and Abrdn. And we’re a specialist partner for Barclays and Samsung, to name a couple.
The Iris Character:
We have five core behaviours that we look for to help us to build a culture that fosters true progress: Courage, Storytelling, Collaboration, Empathy and Commitment.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working – we offer you a balance of home and office working and the opportunity to choose your days when it suits you best.
- Core hours – whether you want to enjoy an early gym session or pick up your children from school, you have the option to manage your own hours.
- Vitality private health care.
- BUPA dental care.
- Pension scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity package.
- 4 months full pay after 1 years’ service.
- 6 months full pay after 2 years’ service.
- Enhanced Paternity package.
- 4 weeks full pay after 1 years’ service.
- IVF support - giving you flexibility to attend appointments and recover from procedures.
- Additional Parental support - meaning you can be there for your family’s important moments’.
- Personal access to our independent Financial Advisor.
- Group income protection.
- Sabbatical after five years.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Weekly football and yoga sessions.
- Adidas discount.
- 25 core days’ holiday.
- Three extra days can be used for religious holidays.
- Plus your birthday day off.
- Plus an extra day after two and five years of service.
- Climate Exchange Day.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
‘FOR THE FREE’ is our global DE&I strategy. Its aim is to create a business where everyone feels free to be themselves and has the same opportunity and access to progress. Our DE&I strategy encourages courageous thinkers who champion outsider perspectives. ‘FOR THE FREE’ has three main pillars of activity:
Diversity - We want to invite difference. To be an organisation that is fully representative of different groups and reflects the city, country and world that we live in. We value our talents’ lived experiences – including gender, race, class, disability, neuro-diversity and sexual orientation.
Equity - We want to be fair to everyone. To remove barriers for individuals and groups and provide the bespoke access, support and opportunities that are needed to fully participate in our organisation. We are levelling the playing field.
Inclusion - We want everyone to feel at home. To provide a place where people can be themselves, express their unique identity and contribute to the life of our community.
If you decide to apply for a role at Iris we will only keep the data provided by you for 2 years from the date we receive it, following which your data will then be destroyed. We have a legitimate interest to process the data you provide us and we will protect your rights in accordance with all applicable data legislation. If at any point you decide you would like us to delete the data we hold or have any more questions please email us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Closing 14 February 2022
- Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal
Talent/Rights Manager - Production Operations
Closing 12 March 2022
- Leo Burnett Chicago
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.