TV & Movies Editor for Apple
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music , iTunes and Apple TV app. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. The UK/IE Video team is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual to join the team as a Video Editor. So if you love Movies and are passionate about unraveling the stories they can tell. If you are the one in a group of people who always has a good Movie recommendation, you could be the Movies Editor we are looking for. The Movies Editor is the conduit between the customer and the content. You’ll help design and implement the layout of the Stores, participate in the planning and execution of special features and promotions and brainstorm creative ways for customers to discover new and classic content. A love for movies is a must and so is experience in curating content online, in the entertainment industry, in e-commerce/retail, in festivals or in print. We’re looking for an individual who excels at strategy, attention to detail, planning, organising and both blue sky thinking and commitment to detail, and who thrives on movies and pop-culture. The position requires excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, resourcefulness, and ingenuity in solving problems. The ideal candidate should feel a personal stake in the product, build positive, strong relationships, and work for the success of the entire team.
- Experience in online media and/or digital content programming
- Strategic thinker who can work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Ability to organise and prioritise multiple projects at a time
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player
- Excellent communication and planning skills with attention to detail
- High levels of competence working with CMS and programming tools
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines
- Culturally savvy
- The ideal candidate is an experienced creative and rigorous editor with a deep knowledge of the video industry. - This candidate possesses the leadership skills to work across a complex matrix of stakeholders, and wants to be part of an exceptional team that delivers world-class creative work. - You’re a digital and media enthusiast, love keeping up with pop culture, and are excited about how technology shapes our future. Most of all, you’re passionate about the role Apple’s platforms play in people’s lives, and are eager to help create an amazing user experience for millions of people around the world.
Education & Experience
University degree or equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Freelance Product Copywriter #Lux #Fashion #Beauty #Lifestyle
Closing 28 January 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £120 to 140 /day
Content Manager/Content Producer #TV #Digital #Entertainment
Closing 21 January 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £200 to 250 /day
Want more TV & Movies Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Commissioning Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Features Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Series Editor jobs, Sound Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.