TV Markets Producer
At Bloomberg Television, we deliver business news, insights and analysis to more than 360 million homes worldwide. We are looking for a hard-working markets producer to join our team in London. You should be passionate about financial markets, data-driven journalism and breaking news. We need for you to demonstrate strong editorial judgment, organizational and communication skills and have keen attention to detail. We'll also need a bit of an early bird since this role will require early morning shifts.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with on-air presenters in conceptualising, producing and executing live market segments
- Create Bloomberg Terminal charts to visualise market stories
- Advocate the relevant Bloomberg Terminal functions that tailor to the big market themes of the day
- Harness the research capability of the Bloomberg - Terminal data to find relevant market, economic, industry, company information
- Write scripts and editorial notes to guide the wider newsroom on key market stories/themes
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Passion to learn creating charts, graphics
- Sound knowledge of financial markets across various asset classes
- Passion for broadcast news
- A collaborative attitude and exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive under pressure
- Flexibility with hours
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.