TRAFFIC MANAGER – LONDON – ON-LINE GAMING - £38K + benefitsThis job listing has expired
TRAFFIC MANAGER - LONDON - ON-LINE GAMING - £38K + benefits
This role is to work for one of the world’s leading on-line gaming companies within their in-house creative agency based in London. They have amazing facilities including an in house café and kitchen facilities, the usual fusball, pool, table tennis and poker tables and all the latest gaming consoles to hand. Football and running clubs, book clubs, poker and squash clubs. Very social as you can expect.
The Traffic Manager’s main purpose is to hold the team together and be the go-between that connects the account management team to the creative teams. Working closely with the creative director, you will set the schedule of deadlines for the completion of work and assign the work to each necessary step in the process.
As a traffic manager you need to work magic and the role is not always an easy one as projects will need rescheduled and priorities change and it’s your role to make sure everything runs smoothly, despite these changing requirements!
- Managing and planning all work through the creative department
- Create schedules for new jobs, assign those tasks to creative team
- Reschedule projects based on new or changed priorities
- Reporting to creative director about the current workflow
- Holding daily production meetings, weekly status meetings and managing the daily schedule
- Resourcing freelance requirements as and when required and sorting paperwork and inductions accordingly
- Booking all creative meetings, WIPs, Presentations Pre-Prods etc.
- Overseeing jobs and making sure they are on track, on time and budget wise
- Ensuring time-sheets are completed on time
- Worked in a similar role in an Agency environment (traffic or resource management)
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Amazing people management skills
- Exceptional fire-fighting skills
- Thorough understanding around the creative process and thinking ahead before each required step
- Logical thinker
- Clear communicator
- Resourcing experience
The salary offered is £38k annum, within a brilliant business, offering support and capacity for career progression. The company has a strong team focus rewarding their passionate and dedicated staff.
To apply for the Traffic Manager role, please click the ‘Apply’ button,
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Project Manager - Blue Mount
Closing 15 April 2018
- Blue Mount (UK) Ltd
- temp to perm
Digital Traffic Manager - Global Digital Agency
Closing 18 April 2018
- Inspire People
- Ealing Broadway
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more TRAFFIC MANAGER – LONDON – ON-LINE GAMING - £38K + benefits jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Production Coordinator jobs, Studio Assistant jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.