TOPSHOP TOPMAN - Retail Content & Communications Assistant
As Retail Communications Assistant you will be responsible for publishing all content to stores and the retail field team. You will also be responsible for collating usage reports, the creation of communication campaigns and supporting with maintaining the communication tool. The Retail Communications Assistant will have key relationships with Store Managers, Area Managers and all head office teams.
DAY TO DAY:
- Responsible for publishing all content and surveys.
- Manages survey and weekly reporting responses, summarises findings for the relevant department.
- Ensuring that all published content is applicable for the audience targeted.
- Write, edit and create accurate copy to a high standard.
- Ensuring consistency across the communication tool.
- To ensure all feed content is engaging and relevant.
- Work with depts. to ensure feeds are regularly updated and content refreshed.
- Drives new initiatives and ideas for communication campaigns and brings alive in an engaging and involving way.
- Manage store and field team incentive programs.
- Supports with basic artwork.
- Supports the delivery of prioritised, strategic communication campaigns.
- Support and influence the required cultural shift across head office to drive two way communication.
- Supports Manager with project work.
- Checks communications are fit for purpose.
- Supports with driving new initiatives and ideas for campaigns.
- Ensure single tone of voice in all communication.
- Bring alive our communication campaigns in an engaging and involving way.
- Good knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop and Microsoft packages.
- Video Editing Skills (Adobe Premier Pro).
- Attention to detail and good organisation skills.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Resilient, pace and innovation.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Great written communication skills with the ability to present information to a range of audiences in a clear, accurate and concise way.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- A passion for all things social media.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and on own initiative.
- Background in Retail – must have previous experience in a store environment.
- Degree in communication, marketing, PR or journalism desirable.
- Previous experience in communication incl. managing own blog desirable.
- Mac proficient.
- Excellent IT Skills.
In addition to the above you will be proactive and passionate; a self-starter who has a keen interest in social media,
communication, technology and innovation. You will be a good communicator, who is able to build relationships. Must be able to work at pace in a pressurised environment.
Closing 14 September 2019
- AIA Worldwide
- £32,000 to 35,000 p/a
Senior Product Designer, Content Platform
Closing 19 September 2019
Want more TOPSHOP TOPMAN - Retail Content & Communications Assistant jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Commissioning Editor jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.