Supervisor for FDM Artwork
Supervisor for Busy Creative Studio
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, creative individual to supervise our busy, exciting Creative Studio.
Our studio is responsible for creating ideas for interior artwork concepts in a wide range building styles from pubs, bars and restaurants to hotels and private residences. The Supervisor’s role is to manage and supervise the varied projects and the creative team, which will involve coming up with ideas, sourcing images and decorative items, liaising with interior designers and general smooth running of the creative studio.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in /able to:
- Manage and supervise a small team
- Work to tight deadlines
- Successfully manage several projects at one time/multitask
- Prioritize work and delegate effectively
- Liaise with designers, suppliers, fellow workers (Studio, Framing, Workshop)
- Understand, interpret and manage briefs from Interior Designers
- Brief /give clear and concise instructions to the team
- Ensure workload is distributed evenly across the studio team, and oversee their work
- Ensure deadlines are met
Experience within a similar creative environment is desirable, as is the ability to think of new and exciting ideas for our clients. This role is also very hands on and therefore the Supervisor will also be involved in creating digital mood boards.
Proficiency in general computer/Mac skills is a must (particularly InDesign and Photoshop), as is the ability to interpret floor plans and design briefs.
Want more Supervisor jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs, Print Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.