Sub-Editor/WriterThis job listing has expired
An ambitious independent marketing and communications agency are looking for a Sub-Editor/Writer to join their creative team.
The role will be working with various different clients, covering sectors such as technology, government agencies, health and beauty, FMCG and telecommunications. The projects are diverse and include internal and external communications, presentations, video and animation, live events and exhibitions.
Sub-editing across a variety of media formats:
- Ensuring all content produced is proofed to the highest possible standard, checking for grammatical and factual errors and inconsistency.
- Editing text to fit defined word counts and design layout.
- Working closely with copywriting and design teams to ensure documents and content are finished to the highest quality.
- Proofing and polishing internally-produced materials for competitive tenders, pitches, internal and external communications and other administrative documents.
Research and copywriting:
- Researching topics, products and events in order to provide creative input to pitches and copywriting projects where required.
- Copywriting for internal communications and projects during busy periods.
Internal projects and social media:
- Aiding in the creation of engaging content for the website and social media presence.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- A degree in a relevant field such as English, Journalism or Marketing. 2-3 years’ in a sub-editing or editorial role.
- Proven experience sub-editing across a range of deliverables and formats.
- An understanding of legal and libel laws and guidelines. Experience covering technology brands and/or information security topics would be a bonus but are not a requirement.
This is a great opportunity to join a creative, friendly and growing environment! If interested please apply with your CV
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 31 October 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Freelance Middleweight / Senior Copywriter
Closing 22 October 2017
- PA Housing
- Walton on Thames
- £28,577 to 30,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.