Styling Assistant - 12 month Programme
Studio Production produces world-class visual assets for NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, YOOX, THE OUTNET and ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. Operating from our London HQ and US studio in New Jersey as well as Italian centres for excellences, our team includes Studio Coordinators, Product Library, Styling, Size and Fit, Photography, Video, Retouch, Product Editorial and Translations teams, with many working across a combination of all Group’s websites each week.
The Styling team are now seeking a talented Styling Assistant on a 12 month placement to join the team based in our offices in London. Reporting into the Deputy Online Styling Editor, you will gain an understanding of luxury fashion e-commerce, studio production processes and styling by providing support to the Stylist on the models’ sets across our two channels: NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER.
- Provide support to Stylists across the 2 channels; NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER.
- Prepare stock for shooting - remove packaging and labels, steam garments and organize the Stylist’s rail.
- Locate product needed on set from our Product Library.
- Direct and assist models in getting dressed and undressed according to Stylist’s instructions.
- Input detailed outfit list to create shopping links on the websites.
- Return each product to correct department after shooting.
- Keep studio, sets, props and equipment tidy and organized at all times.
- Assist in different areas of the Studio as required.
- Assist Stylists in extra projects, research, presentations.
- Participate in stock takes, inventories, studio moves.
- Passion and enthusiasm for fashion styling and the fashion industry.
- Knowledge of fashion designers and luxury brands.
- Reliable multi-tasking skills with excellent organizational skills and a very strong attention to detail.
- A service driven attitude with a proven ability to work under pressure to meet strict daily deadlines.
- Experience in team working environment.
- The confidence to learn in a busy environment and able to use initiative.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and Outlook.
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
You will work four days a week between Monday and Friday (37.5 hours per week).
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV and covering letter.
STYLIST CLUB ASSOCIATE
Closing 12 March 2019
- Harvey Nichols
LADIESWEAR DESIGN MANAGER
Closing 6 March 2019
Want more Styling Assistant - 12 month Programme jobs?
Want to find more Interior Stylist jobs, Fashion Stylist jobs, Photo Stylist jobs, Art Department Stylist jobs, Colour Stylist jobs, Food stylist jobs, Stylist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.