Studio Traffic ManagerThis job listing has expired
We are working with our client, a top design agency, to recruit an addition to their talented Studio Team based in their clients onsite artworking studio in Chiswick!
In this role you will be able to showcase your client your amazing skill set and experience working within the world of creative production.
As the Studio Manager, you will manage, direct and support the onsite team. You will assist with the delivery of all production projects across all channels, on time and on budget whilst maintaining the highest possible production values
You will be responsible for
* Traffic Management, resource/capacity planning to ensure adequate resource
* Identifying the need and facilitating Freelance Resource
* Share expertise and specialist knowledge with, and the training of, colleagues
* On-going management of team performance and development in line with the personal appraisal scheme, setting team and individual targets in line with both account and company objectives
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Client's business and key drivers in that business sector
* Develop and maintain relationships with key Client stakeholders
* Apply a commercial and value added approach to service delivery
* Ensure meaningful and timely communication with Client and any other stakeholders, including daily and monthly reviews and reporting
* Act as point of escalation for issues and ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution with minimal commercial impact, escalating through senior management when required. Manage risk and mitigate liability around service delivery failure
* Ensure workflow and quality procedures followed throughout production cycle by team
* Challenge status quo to drive operational improvement
* Full understanding of Brand Guidelines and ensure their correct usage
* Apply precise attention to detail in daily tasks
* Understand colour management principles and ensure their correct usage in daily work flow
* Attain expert level application knowledge wherever appropriate
* Ensure consistent Studio output
This is a challenging role in a top design agency working on a powerhouse of a brand. If you have worked in a similar role before and you are up for a new challenge then please apply for further information!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Account/Project Manager
Closing 20 June 2018
- Neko London
- £32,000 to 35,000 p/a
Closing 23 June 2018
- £30,000 p/a
Want more Studio Traffic Manager jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Studio Operator jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.