Studio / Traffic ManagerThis job listing has expired
An opportunity has become available for a studio manager with a leading digital agency based in central Brighton. They are looking for an experienced studio manager that has experience working in print and digital agency environments. They have expanded rapidly over the last decade and now have over 140 members of staff, and with a young, fun and vibrant company culture with great offices, this is fantastic place to work.
This role involves the management of up to 30 designers and digital advertising specialists, ensuring the delivery of all work is managed as efficiently as possible. There will be plenty of opportunity to make huge improvements to the role and the business, making this an exciting opportunity to develop in your career!
* You are an experience studio manager that has worked with many leading agencies and brands
* You are used to managing creative staff and work flow. You have recruited design teams and are experienced working with people at all levels
* You are used to working to tight deadlines and ensure new products are released on time
* You want to be part of a fun fast paced environment
* You are used to working in digital and print environments
Location: Central Brighton
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 27 June 2018
- Oxford University Press
- temp, temp to perm
- dependent on skills and experience
Closing 7 July 2018
- Magnetic RC
- perm, temp to perm
- £38,000 to 50,000 p/a
Want more Studio / Traffic Manager jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Studio Assistant jobs, Studio Producer jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.