Major Players are excited to partner with a boutique brand agency, that are looking to hire a Studio Manager to help the smooth running of this busy studio and its Design and Branding projects!
This agency are looking for someone who can bring positive energy to the team when the pressure is on. Someone proactive, enthusiastic, meticulous, confident and personable. You will relish the day-to-day tasks but can also manage big client accounts and timetables.
The dual-aspect role will focus on two keys areas; project management and studio/office management. You may not be a Studio Manager currently but you will ideally have a creative background, a passion for design and a positive mind-set.
Based in Cardiff; the studio is in the process of moving into a brand new office space, with plans for the team to grow in numbers over the coming months.
- General day-to-day running of the studio.
- Be front of house and first point of contact for staff and clients, both face-to-face and by phone.
- Create, maintain and implement workflow and project management processes.
- Put together and manage client timescales — liaising with both clients and the design team to ensure they are always on track and communicating effectively.
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments as well as develop and maintain company policies.
- Undertake weekly finance data entry and bank reconciliation.
- Manage and source suppliers as well as studio supplies and equipment.
- Undertake project research and production support.
- Help create client proposals and quotations.
Skills & Experience:
- Have gained relevant experience; either project management or studio management, preferably within Agency.
- Have exceptional written and communication skills and demonstrable administrative experience.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Be client-focused and capable of exercising a high degree of delegated responsibility.
- Possess excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines.
- Be a proactive individual with a can-do attitude who can deal with varying demands and personalities.
- Have a genuine interest in creative work and a methodical problem solver.
- Have experience using project management software (we use Asana).
- Be highly proficient in Google Workplace, namely Sheets, Docs, and Drive.
- Ideally, have experience in the creative industry and have knowledge of the design process.
Salary & Perks:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Friendly and fun office space.
- 3 core days a week in Studio (Tues/Weds/Thurs) and 2 working remotely.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Client Manager
Closing 9 November 2021
- Landor & Fitch
Digital Project Manager, Sr.
Closing 13 November 2021
- Tag Collective Arts
Senior Project Manager
Closing 14 November 2021
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.