Studio Manager / Traffic ManagerThis job listing has expired
Process driven Studio Manager needed ASAP
Tech company based in London.
* Develop a creative studio to deliver seamless design work that supports the global busies.
* Work with, understand and manage: designers, artworkers and copywriters etc.
* Long term rolling booking with no set end date -possibility to convert to permanent.
* Set up new servers, databases, work-flow systems, schedules and other operational management tools / systems.
* Resource management for print and digital etc.
* Be operational and collaborative.
* Contemporary yet experienced.
* Highly process driven.
* Embrace digital technology and understand IT systems.
* Able to start ASAP and commit to a long term role.
* Must have strong scheduling and traffic management exp.
* Must be tech savvy - implement servers, job tracking, data bases, files etc, traffic management systems, pitch to directors, manage designers & artworkers, allocate and manage creative jobs.
* Problem solve and trouble shoot.
* Be client facing.
To be considered:
Please email me your cv and a detailed example of a process you have implemented within a design or content based environment.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Account Manager – Content Agency
Closing 14 November 2017
- Sphere Digital Recruitment
- South Manchester
- £35,000 p/a
Project Manager - Internationally Renowned Branding Agency
Closing 11 November 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Studio Manager / Traffic Manager jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.