Studio Manager/Resourcer - Design & Branding Studio
My client a design and branding studio have an exciting opportunity to work exclusively with one of the world’s leading retail brands.
You will be involved in creating and localising 1000s of assets, so my client is looking for a super organised Studio/traffic Manager to keep all of these files in check.
- Studio/Traffic Manager in a team of 15 - all working for the samex client
- Traffic the localisation of files (up to 34 different languages) from brief through to delivery
- Resource planning and travel management for a large freelance team
- Follow client’s existing workflow to track files through the approval process
- Work closely with Project Managers and Studio teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Able to update on progress at anytime and attend daily status meetings
- Take ownership, manage and maintain our online FTP database
- File supply - packaging and collating files ready for clients and suppliers
- Able to travel abroad when required - this could involve 2 - 3 trips per year to the US for approx 4 weeks at a time.
- Incredible attention to detail
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate with clients and suppliers in a clear, friendly and professional manner
- Able to manage, then ultimately exceed expectations in all areas of the role
- Lover of process and obsessive about detail
- Pro-active and conscientious no matter how big or small the task
- Always looking for ways to improve current practices
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- Excellent team player
- A willing problem solver and multi-tasker
- A desire to take ownership and grow within this role
Skills and experience:
- Great technical knowledge of studio practices - you don’t need to be an artworker/developer, but if you were one it is a bonus!
- Localisation/transcreation experience is ideal
- Experience managing Digital asset management
- Agency/Inhouse Marketing background
- Experience with both print and digital file formats - InDesign, Photoshop, HTML
- Experience working extensively with Brand Guidelines
- Confident briefing studio teams and answering queries
- Able to manage 1000s of files in at one time
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Understanding of artwork and digital development processes
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid Weight Production Manager - Interdisciplinary Creative Agency
Closing 20 October 2017
- Tomorrow Recruitment
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Freelance Studio Coordinator - Contemporary Brand
Closing 19 October 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £150 to 165 p/a
Want more Studio Manager/Resourcer - Design & Branding Studio jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Studio Operator jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.