Studio Manager/ProducerThis job listing has expired
My client is an established retouching studio working with leading photographers and brands around the world.
I'm looking for a Studio Manager to ensure the smooth running of the projects and work at the studio.
* First point of contact for clients and suppliers
* Building and maintaining strong, professional working relationships with clients of all levels
* Negotiating and managing budgets
* Liaising with the Company Director to handle the day-to-day and long-term schedule of the team. Ensuring correct resource allocation and effective time management per project
* Experience in a studio management or creative production role
* Management experience
* Excellent planning, budget negotiation and time management
* Managing multiple projects
* Knowledge of photographic industry/technical terminology
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Project Manager
Closing 19 July 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Closing 20 July 2018
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Want more Studio Manager/Producer jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Office Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Producer jobs, Studio Operator jobs, Studio Producer jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.