Studio Manager - Major Sports BrandThis job listing has expired
Major sports brand in West London are looking to bring on-board a Studio Manager to help with the smooth running of a very busy in-house studio.
You will be expected to support Creative Services in the delivery of all projects briefed into the design team to ensure work is delivered on time. To also enforce a clearly defined timeline and delivery process and that these processes support all in house departments across the calendar year.
* Working with the Creative Manager to ensure exceptional quality design across all printed and digital platforms, of which is in line with creative/marketing strategy.
* Working with the creative manager to plan and own artworking and visualising schedules which support both internal clients needs and the manageability of time across all projects within the studio.
* Create systems/processes that are accessible to all studio team members, which at all times, are up to date and an accurate record/schedule of all projects within the studio.
* Understand a scheme's deliverables and how the graphic scheme/timeline fits within the overall project scope.
* Manage your own time, prioritising workload, creating clear schedules of work that are regularly maintained and accessible.
* Run the studio schedule on a daily basis: including maintaining and allocating completed briefs, ensuring all assets and content have been quality checked and are ready for the creative team.
The client would love this role to be filled asap so please send your up to date CV to us asap.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Software Tutor - video / design / web for Academy Class
Closing 16 November 2017
- Academy Class
- temp, part time, from remote
- £15,000 to 30,000 p/a
Production Manager / Coordinator - Global Brand
Closing 15 November 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £120 to 150 /day
Want more Studio Manager - Major Sports Brand jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.