Studio Manager (Agency, Studio, Artwork, Design, Traffic)
Our client is an award-winning healthcare communications consultancy in London.
The focus of this role is on running the in house design studio.
The ideal candidate will come from a creative agency background and have design qualifications.
You will be responsible for setting up and managing the studio processes for all of the consultancy's design work.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Management of day-to-day studio operations, including a small team of designers.
* Attending weekly scheduling meetings.
* Maintenance of workflow reports and track projects via studio management software.
* Full project management.
* Managing multiple high-profile projects simultaneously, ensuring they are within budget while monitoring project timelines.
* Design and artworking projects.
* Liaising with printers, developers, and external suppliers to ensure project deadlines are met.
* Attending client briefings.
* Dealing with client requests, queries and issues professionally and appropriately.
* Studio resourcing of extra freelancers.
* Introducing processes throughout
* Maintaining CMS and collaborative Google docs as required.
* Weekly timesheet management.
Key Skills Requirement
* Proven experience in a creative studio environment in a management / traffic management role.
* Experience in Design.
* Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative suite, in particular, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
* Understanding of multi-platform creative projects.
* Working on multiple projects.
* Incredible task and time management skills.
* Mac proficient.
* Basic understanding of financial reporting.
* Experience in resource and project management.
* Experience in managing a small design team.
* Healthcare experience is a plus.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Creative Services Manager
Closing 20 March 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £45,000 to 50,000 p/a
Closing 16 March 2019
- perm, temp to perm
- £60,000 p/a
Want more Studio Manager (Agency, Studio, Artwork, Design, Traffic) jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Studio Director jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.