Studio Co-ordinator/Creative Services
Put your money where your mouth is...
My client a fab integrated creative agency with a variety of asset management and financial clients and they are looking for an exceptional Studio/Creative Services Co-ordinator to take on the responsibility for the running of the studio and resources.
Reporting into senior management you’ll drive the efficiency of our studio and be the glue that holds things together.
- Oversight and ownership of resource planning and scheduling, to pre-empt bottlenecks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensuring briefs are dispatched to the appropriate studio resource.
- Traffic management - prioritising tasks and reacting to changes as they are briefed in
- Management of some projects from briefing to completion
- Defining briefs and managing output (with the account team)
- Building a ‘black book’ of suppliers and partner relationships
- Nurturing freelance and other key supplier relationships
- Keeping project teams up to date on status and budgets
- Quality control - defining appropriate standards, with the account and creative teams, and doggedly upholding them
- Oversight of proofreading: ensuring accuracy of work before supply to clients
- Archive administration - archiving and backing up the backup, server file management
- Developing and refining the agency’s workflow and project management processes
- Sometimes imposing order onto abject chaos
- Exceptional multitasker: proactive, calm and organised
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dynamic, innovative and lateral thinking skills
- Change leader - motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment.
- A confident, assertive and impartial personality
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, creative studio environment
- Mac & PC literate (some basic server management will ultimately form part of the role)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
Senior Project Manager for Ogilvy & Mather
Closing 1 March 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
Design Studio Manager
Closing 22 March 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £39,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Studio Co-ordinator/Creative Services jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.