You may not have heard of this company, but your life has almost certainly been influenced by the work they do. Everything you come across has been touched in one way or another by their products in virtually every area of industry, such as food, beverages, healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
They have for the 2nd year running, been voted one of Britain's most admired companies and they encourage innovation and ingenuity, support each other and are passionate about recruiting the best possible talent into their business.
In this role you will be:
* administering the creative departments' systems
* managing the design team workflow
* scheduling projects to agreed processes
* you will be required to raise purchase orders
* manage print buying and external suppliers.
* you will also be required to provide reports on finances and sales by quarter
* manage logistics of sales material shipments
* organising and supporting internal events liaising with our global operating companies and internal customers
They require a team player to work within their internal Design Team of 10 and Marketing Department totalling 20 and are looking for somebody who is confident and self-motivated, who has excellent communication skills with experience of multi-tasking and coordinating numerous projects. Someone that shows initiative and has a positive attitude.
The ideal person will be qualified in a relevant area and have experience in an agency or in house environment. You may not currently be working in a creative agency environment. Perhaps not even doing a Studio Co-Ordinator role. Maybe you're working in an office manager, personal assistant or secretarial role, but looking for a fresh new challenge.
To be successful, you're going to be really good at the following:
* Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
* Strong project management skills
* Working within a team and have a collaborative approach
* Time management skills & the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Fully conversant in Microsoft office
* Excellent communication skills
This will be an office based role in Cheltenham, there may be a requirement to travel between our two sites in Cheltenham.
In return, this company offers some brilliant benefits to include 25 days holiday (plus bank Holidays), Enhanced Group Personal Pension Plan, Enhanced Life assurance, Comprehensive Private Healthcare, Cycle scheme, Free onsite parking, Subsidised restaurants and Discretionary bonus
If this is a position that interests you, and you feel you have the experience, qualifications and attributes required, please apply today!
Design Studio Coordinator, 12 month Maternity Cover, Gloucestershire, Salary up to 25k + bonus and company benefits
Design Studio Coordinator
Closing 4 July 2018
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- perm, temp to perm
- £23,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Studio Co-Ordinator jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Studio Assistant jobs, Studio Operator jobs, Studio Producer jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.