With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
We are looking for a charismatic, professional & flexible Studio Assistant to join our film & episodic departments.
The successful candidate must be able to adapt and grow with the business in order to provide the best possible service to both clients and staff.
As well as having clear speech and a friendly, warm telephone manner, you must have a positive attitude to working under pressure and the ability to respond quickly, efficiently, and professionally to requests and inquiries, as well as quickly adapting to several different job roles & duties you will be responsible for.
Reporting directly to the Facilities manager, you will work alongside security on the busy reception desk.
Duties will include:
- Greeting clients, building a rapport whilst remaining professional and efficient.
- Screening/taking calls on a busy desk. Catering for individual staff needs, recognizing and dealing with cold callers appropriately.
- Booking taxis for staff and clients and entering correct overhead numbers for invoicing purposes.
- Looking after and keeping track of staff/guest access passes.
- Handling the organisation & distribution of all incoming staff mail.
- Booking conference room call lines.
- Placing all company Stationary orders and keeping track of supplies.
- Arrange the catering of staff welfare events.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
FEV Global Travel:
- Reporting to the Operations manager you will oversee the coordinating and booking of all travel requirements for the FEV team.
- Act as the main point-of-contact for all day-to-day travel queries from the Technicolor FEV teams and external vendors. (Travel Management Companies, TMCs)
- Organise and provide internal virtual training sessions as required for use of the online booking tool, expenses tool and any other travel booking processes.
- Support users with the online booking tool and optimise the online booking tool adoption across all sites.
- Work with the Technicolor Security Office (TSO), Talent Teams and local TMCs to provide a duty of care and ensure that any travel incidents or logistical issues are communicated properly.
- Coordinate the interaction with local TMCs, HR Ops Teams and the Immigration Teams for relocation services and respond to any requests appropriately.
- Stay updated with any changes to the Technicolor Travel & Customer Entertainment Policy, and review and update the FEV Travel Appendix to ensure alignment.
- Monitor and enforce compliance to all internal and external travel policies and budgets.
- Work with the Sourcing Team to identify any updates needed for the current travel and relocation programs based on feedback and the needs of our internal customers.
Comms & Engagement assistant:
- Post studio comms on Teams and Yammer when requested.
- Manage the Admin duties for ‘Perkbox’ our staff wellbeing benefits app.
- Support People & Talent with diversity and inclusion, and wellbeing events and activities.
- Help coordinate Show Celebrations and events.
- Respond to and coordinate artist show reels.
- Ad-hoc comms and engagement support.
Client Services assistant:
- Reporting to the Facilities manager you will help coordinate the schedules of the running team to ensure all client visits are supported & serviced to the highest standard.
- Ensure all the running teams’ expenses are correct and submitted on time.
- Regular site walks arounds to ensure all kitchens are kept clean & tidy and stocked up 24/7.
- Making sure the running team is always working efficiently & proactively.
- Jobs are evenly distributed between the team.
- All deliveries are put away promptly.
- Client & catering stock is always full.
Central Production PA:
- Supporting the Episodic Production Supervisor and Film Head of Studio with Production administrative tasks including managing the Central Production calendar, managng the Production PunchOut e.g. logging sickness, holidays and OT, and sending sick/late emaiils.
- Other responsibilities include on-boarding new Production staff into the system including user admin, show access and email alias updates, and providing ad-hoc support for shows when required.
- Previous experience on a reception in a media/creative company and/or client facing customer service or hospitality experience is preferred.
- The successful candidate must be proactive & self motivated with a passion for working within a creative media industry.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to us and we'll be happy to assist.
Technicolor Is An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.