Studio Artworker - Marketing and Comms Provider
A marketing solutions and customer communications provider in London is looking for a studio artworker.
The role will be focused on the production of government collateral for various functions including the DVLA, passport office, prosecution, parliament and many others. Due to the sensitive nature of the work undertaken the successful candidate require UK government security vetting. Please note this will only apply as part of the onboarding process and not during interview stages.
The successful candidate will be required to interpret briefs, understand brand guidelines and produce artwork to a professional technical standard. The role requires a dedicated individual that is capable of developing good working relationships with members of the Studio department and the Account Management Team.
- 4+ years’ experience of working to tight deadlines, preferably in an agency or studio environment.
- Excellent ability in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with Mac and PC formats.
- Experience within financial sector beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail. - An ability to apply and maintain brand guidelines.
- A good working knowledge of PDF technology, Acrobat and the creation of PDFs for proofing and production.
- A sound understanding of current colour management techniques and methodology.
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Commercial awareness of current industry standards.
To apply, please send your CV and folio (pdf or web link).
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Digital Artworker - Ted Baker
Closing 5 October 2017
- Ted Baker
- Competitive Package
Middleweight Graphic Designer
Closing 20 October 2017
- RedSofa London
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Studio Artworker - Marketing and Comms Provider jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.