Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking and creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
We are looking for a Strategy Editor to help develop and execute the editorial strategy for the App Store across 149 of our international territories. You will cater to the diverse preferences of our broad audience while driving customer acquisition and retention for Apple’s content partners. As the Strategy Editor, you will be contributing to create, develop and execute multiple projects that will impact our editorial teams across the globe. You will work closely with the Editorial, Design, Programming, Marketing, Business and Product teams locally and internationally to ensure the best user experience and help establish a long-term editorial strategy for the some of the fastest-growing areas of the App Store.
- Demonstrate a real passion for content.
- Experience thinking strategically and ability to translate that strategy into actionable steps for a global editorial staff.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent project management and communication skills, and an ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with international peers and establish a collaborative environment across multiple teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale projects.
- Have an ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
- Experience following a style guide, and working with content management systems.
Collaborate with designers, programmers, marketers, and product managers to create amazing user experiences. Excel at working in a fast-paced environment. Collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities. Balance different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily. Maintain excellent attention to detail. Be passionately curious beyond personal taste. Have a natural ability to network. Enjoy technology.
Education & Experience:
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in English is a requirement. Additional languages are a plus.
- This role is based in London but open to other locations.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Closing 18 September 2019
Closing 13 September 2019
- TJX Europe
Want more Strategy Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Strategists jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.