We’re looking for a talented strategist to work alongside senior strategy team members on two of Iris’ most important accounts: Starbucks and Lloyd’s of London, along with occasional pitches. Our work for Starbucks and Lloyd’s encompasses a wide range of channels, from TVCs to social media and digital content, meaning this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to hone their craft as an integrated strategist with two of the UK’s leading brands.
And as part of Iris’ wider Strategy Faculty, you will be working alongside some of the best brand, data, and innovation strategists in the business, while joining a team committed to developing and growing your skills.
What we're looking for?
- Strategic experience in an agency, in-house or research environment.
- A good understanding of how different communication channels can be used to answer different marketing needs.
- Demonstrable success in campaign planning and execution.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm with a rigorous approach to problem solving.
- Ability to use data to generate customer insight.
- A good communicator confident in expressing their viewpoints both within their teams and with clients.
- Excited about people, brands and business.
- Plugged into a diverse array of culture, and capable of applying their own experiences and discoveries to their work.
Who are we?
We’re Iris. We’re For the Forward. A creative, strategy and innovation company that uses the power of participation to excite progress for businesses. As part of our strategy team, we’re inviting you to participate in progress – moving yourself and the wider world forward with each strategy you create.
London is our HQ. In our riverside office you’ll find 380 talented people working with ambitious client partners. We’re the lead strategic & creative agency for Suzuki, Starbucks, adidas Football and Abrdn. And we’re a specialist partner for Barclays and Samsung, to name a couple.
The Iris Character:
We have five core behaviours that we look for to help us to build a culture that fosters true progress: Courage, Storytelling, Collaboration, Empathy and Commitment.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working – we offer you a balance of home and office working and the opportunity to choose your days when it suits you best.
- Core hours – whether you want to enjoy an early gym session or pick up your children from school, you have the option to manage your own hours.
- Vitality private health care.
- BUPA dental care.
- Pension scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity package.
- 4 months full pay after 1 years’ service.
- 6 months full pay after 2 years’ service.
- Enhanced Paternity package.
- 4 weeks full pay after 1 years’ service.
- IVF support - giving you flexibility to attend appointments and recover from procedures.
- Additional Parental support - meaning you can be there for your family’s important moments’.
- Personal access to our independent Financial Advisor.
- Group income protection.
- Sabbatical after five years.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Weekly football and yoga sessions.
- Adidas discount.
- 25 core days’ holiday.
- Three extra days can be used for religious holidays.
- Plus your birthday day off.
- Plus an extra day after two and five years of service.
- Climate Exchange Day.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
‘FOR THE FREE’ is our global DE&I strategy. Its aim is to create a business where everyone feels free to be themselves and has the same opportunity and access to progress. Our DE&I strategy encourages courageous thinkers who champion outsider perspectives. ‘FOR THE FREE’ has three main pillars of activity:
Diversity - We want to invite difference. To be an organisation that is fully representative of different groups and reflects the city, country and world that we live in. We value our talents’ lived experiences – including gender, race, class, disability, neuro-diversity and sexual orientation.
Equity - We want to be fair to everyone. To remove barriers for individuals and groups and provide the bespoke access, support and opportunities that are needed to fully participate in our organisation. We are levelling the playing field.
Inclusion - We want everyone to feel at home. To provide a place where people can be themselves, express their unique identity and contribute to the life of our community.
If you decide to apply for a role at Iris we will only keep the data provided by you for 2 years from the date we receive it, following which your data will then be destroyed. We have a legitimate interest to process the data you provide us and we will protect your rights in accordance with all applicable data legislation. If at any point you decide you would like us to delete the data we hold or have any more questions please email us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Social Media Assistant – Branded Entertainment
Closing 26 January 2022
- Channel 4
Growth Communications Manager - CRM & Content
Closing 31 January 2022
- Royal Bank of Scotland
Social Media Executive
Closing 16 March 2022
- Tag Collective Arts
Want more Strategist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.