Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It’s a household name – and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever great range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 8th most chosen FMCG brand, picked from supermarket shelves over 208 million times each year.
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Strategic Manager with excellent leadership skills, and the capacity to look at data in different ways and turn it into game changing recommendations.
The role will contribute to the shaping of the long-term strategy for the branded Muller Yogurt & Desserts business and provide expertise and commercial acumen to support the successful development and implementation of innovative strategic initiatives.
This newly created role will be based within our Marketing team in Market Drayton, Shropshire – 35 minutes from Shrewsbury (Shrewsbury was voted one of the best places to live in the UK in 2019 by The Times).
- Supporting the Strategy Director to develop the long-term Muller Yogurt & Desserts strategy and business goals.
- Drive forward commercial partnerships to help maximise long term commercial success.
- Develop innovative, robust and insights-based business development initiatives to present to the Senior Leadership Teams.
- Identify incremental monetisation & growth opportunities within the market and make recommendations to the business on new ways to give Muller a competitive edge.
- Identify external threats & opportunities for business growth and build these into strategy development, using understanding of the market & industry.
- Create and manage key internal relationships at all levels across the Yogurt & Desserts business.
- Effectively partner with the business functions, gaining buy-in in order to help deliver strategic objectives in the spirit of what's required and within the agreed timescales.
- Communicate and exchange complex information verbally & in writing across all levels of the business in order to achieve goals.
- Facilitate cross-functional working across departments.
- Monitor & draw insights from ongoing financial performance of our products to inform future plans & make recommendations towards the business strategy.
- Understanding of the market we operate in, using commercial financial insight to develop sound business initiatives.
- P&L management looking to identify opportunities to optimise across volume, revenue and EBIT.
Key skills & experience:
- Bachelor degree educated or equivalent.
- Desirable: CIMA qualified, with experience of financial models and business intelligence.
- Essential: Strong Excel skillset.
- A confident communicator and presenter - able to influence, engage, inspire and gain buy-in from business relations without authority.
- Proven commercial strategy development.
- Proven business development and relationship management capability.
- Experience of operating in an FMCG or similar environment.
- Exceptional analytical & attention to detail.
- Creative solution-finder.
Assistant Brand Manager
Closing 14 July 2020
- Market Drayton
Want more Strategic Manager jobs?
Want to find more Masterplanner jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Business Development Executive jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Strategy Director jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.