Store Marketing Activations Expert - AdidasThis job listing has expired
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Innovation is in the DNA of adidas Originals. Our founder Adi-Dassler constantly strived to evolve his creations. Nothing was ever too sacred, too set in stone to be reexamined, rebuilt and redefined. The trefoil embodies that same spirit – our past empowers our future. We are a work in progress brand, committed to learning, growing and evolving. Through the lens of Originals, we pride ourselves on forever challenging the status quo – through culture, product and our commitment to the consumer.
The time has come to set a new benchmark for retail in the footwear industry, and no other brand is placed like adidas Originals to do so. We will redefine what a brand store can be, with spaces truly created for the Streetwear Hound and Sneakerhead. A space that invites them to create with us. A space that reveals something new and yet honors the past – a fitting location for the product that attracts the Streetwear hound and Sneakerhead to the brand, generation after generation – a store like no one but adidas Originals could create.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
The Store Marketing Activation Expert position is a unique role created specifically for the Flagship adidas originals store concept to drive the connection to the local Streetwear Hound and Sneakerhead audience and trend setters. To re-enforce adidas Originals as the pioneering Streetwear Hound and Sneakerhead brand by the following: -
- Showcasing the flagship stores, through collaborations and limited edition launches.
- Elevating the brand through events, brand activations, artist cooperation’s, and experimental zones.
- Developing in-store connections between the consumer retail experience and the brand through best in class retail activation & marketing initiatives to drive the Originals brand vision.
- To ensure the flagship store activation program in line with the product and brand strategy – including - window execution, visual merchandising, in-store communication and events.
- Create content relevant to the Originals brand and key target consumers
- Work within the adidas Key City and Originals Brand teams to connect the store to the overall London activation plan
- Drive the elements of Neighbourhood and community connectivity within the flagship store by networking with local stores and establishing relationships with key consumers and influencers
- Organise and host events both in- and out-of-store
- Be a knowledgeable expert on both the Streetwear Hound & Sneakerhead scene and the Originals brand (past, present and future), and develop methods to share this knowledge with the other flagship employees
- Serve as a cultural beacon within the flagship store; this roll will not have a direct focus on selling product
- Engage and inspire the flagship store team, consumers and community on the Originals brand
- Represent the Flagship store in all Global and North market related meetings as required by the Marketing Activations Team
- Provide presentations, reporting data and feedback to relevant parties on request
- Any ad-hoc projects and requests from your line manager
- Store Marketing Activation Manager
- North Cluster Marketing Activation Team for broader marketing team integration
- Global Brand Marketing to execute the seasonal flagship store activation program, and to post and maintain Tumblr content
- Local Brand for support in delivering the flagship store marketing and activation initiatives
- Local Trend Marketing for connecting to the locally relevant Streetwear Hound, Sneakerhead and fashion influencers
- Newsroom and Entertainment Influencer Marketing for maximizing awareness of campaigns and adding credibility via influencers at event activations
- Local Visual Merchandising for product layout and merchandising
- Local marketing agencies and vendors for various events and activations
- Brand (store) Managers and other flagship store staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Visual communicator and storyteller – an eye for capturing content in an Originals way.
- Creative copywriter ensuring messaging is authentic and resonates with our target consumer.
- Social influencer and early adopter / native of social media.
- Part of the city´s Sneakerhead and Streetwear culture.
- Connected with a large and relevant contact book of influencers.
- Knowledge expert about the Sneakerhead and Streetwear scene, adidas Originals brand and the respective flagship city.
- Passion for the Originals brand and enthusiasm/energy for activation.
- Ideas focused, complemented with organizational and project management skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong collaborator with both internal and external parties
- Ability to work closely as part of a small team but also under own initiative
- Fluent in local language and proficient English
- Knowledgeable in MS Office-with good command of excel and ppt
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in marketing and sales or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 2 years of retail marketing experience.
- In-store retail experience
- Experience of relevant PR / marketing / events is an advantage.
- Previous Management experience an advantage
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Social Media Manager for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Closing 16 November 2017
- Gemini People
- £45,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Store Marketing Activations Expert - Adidas jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.