Still Life Photographer for Nasty Gal
The primary function of this role is to deliver consistent accurate product photography of garments and products including still life and 360 degree imagery. This is a fast paced commercial photography studio - you will work alongside other photographers and the styling team to maintain the boohoo gallery standards. 20% of your workload will be to produce creative as required.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility in the day to day running of the still life area.
- Prioritising your tasks and communicating directly with the retouching teams.
- Executes a high standard of photography to produce quality images ensuring the lighting/focus is appropriate for subject.
- Execution of setting up lighting, composition, colour accuracy, and exposure for each shot.
- Provide photographic tests as required.
- Ensuring all studio equipment is maintained and in a clean working order. Along with communicating equipment needs/failures to the Studio Manager.
- Adhering to tight deadlines.
- Will be required to complete ad-hoc creative both on location and in studio.
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions will be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request.
To apply for the role of Still Life Photographer please apply via the button shown.
Model Photographer for Boohoo
Closing 5 April 2019
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.