Still Life Photographer, Studio for Burberry
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
A Still-life Photographer with experience in a high throughput studio environment. Responsibilities will include planning and execution of still life imagery for Burberry.com and affiliated Third Party vendors. The candidate will need to be technically adept at setting up lighting environments, equipment maintenance, image mark-up, guideline adherence, video and photography capture.
The role will primarily involve the capture of best in class imagery. The candidate will need to work well in teams alongside Styling and Studio Operations teams to deliver to brief. Due to a deadline-driven nature, the photo studio is a constantly-operating, fully-booked business.
The candidate will be expected to demonstrate an ability to build strong relationships. The Studio has grown significantly over the years and provides photographic services to other areas of the business, from Digital Commerce, Creative Media, PR and Marketing as well as Internal Communications.
- Still Life Fashion Photography
- Studio lighting (flash and constant)
- Shooting tethered
- Industry-standard software knowledge, including Capture One and Photoshop.
- Proven track record of working to studio agreed KPIs.
- Confident taking feedback and direction
- Operate effectively under pressure
- Creative but also able to follow defined guidelines accurately.
- Management of photography equipment
CONNECTING WITH OTHERS
Photo Studio Teams including:
- Art Direction
- Visual Merchandising Department
- Digital Commerce Department
- Press and Marketing Teams
- Sample and Showroom Teams
- Excellent Team Player.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude to resolving problems.
- Experience working for a high profile fashion brand.
- Advanced content and digital asset management experience
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Detail oriented and creative
Degree in Photography or Fashion related desirable
*** IMPORTANT ***
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Digital Designer | TOP RETAILER!!
Closing 22 April 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Still Life Photographer, Studio jobs?
Want to find more Photo Editor jobs, Photo Stylist jobs, Photographer jobs, Photographers Assistant jobs, Photography Manager jobs, Photojournalist jobs, Director of Photography jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Stills Photographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.